Reenacting Battalion for the 28th Mass, Co B:
- The United States Volunteers (Company B is a member of the 3rd Rgt, USV)
- Third Regiment USV Facebook Group
Other Irish Brigade Living History Units:
- 28th Massachusetts, Company H (New England)
Message & Advice Boards:
Recommended Uniforms and Equipment Sutlers: (Note: The Company has patterns for a number of clothing items.)
- Regimental Quartermaster, Gettysburg (Mainstream but with some Campaigner Gear offerings)
- S&S Sutler of Gettysburg (Higher quality)
- Dirty Billy’s Hats (Our first choice for head gear)
- K. Windahl & Co (High quality Union uniforms – and a member of 3rd USV to boot!)
- Maryland Sutler, Gettysburg (Good source for used quality gear, mainstream otherwise.)
- Fall Creek Sutlery (Mainstream, reasonable quality and price.)
- Sutler of Fort Scott, Fort Scott, KS: Variety of personal items beyond typical haversack stuffers.
- Dell Leatherworks For your leather needs!
- FYI: The Confederate reenacting group “The Stonewall Brigade” offers a comprehensive listing of recommended authentic sutlers at this link.
Links of Interest:
Company B Songbook (2008)